Claire shares how she made her project in her own words:
- I started by cutting out the altered playing cards and binding them into an accordion book using the book paper that was in the Full Deck pack.
- Once I knew how big the accordion book was going to be, I made a cover using a piece of the card from the Full Deck pack.
- Then I added some colour to the accordion using pink and orange acrylic paint.
- I used images from Shana Bebeklis’ Happy Scraps pack and also from Tracey Verdugo’s Love Lives Here pack to decorate the inside of the accordion.
- Next, I added “mark making” and some words, too!
- Then, I used my sewing machine and stitched around the edges (and on the cover) of the accordion.
- Finally, I adhered the accordion into the cover and added some ribbon to help fasten it.
Here are some more images of Claire’s project:
Claire used the following packs:
Wow! This is spectacular, Claire. Thank you so much!