Hi! It’s Tina Hois back with my final project as a Guest Designer for ArtStacks. I’ve had such fun with ArtStacks papers!
- Think of ArtStacks images as puzzle pieces that really do fit together. You can mix and match pieces from different stacks easily!
- Have fun experimenting with the variety of papers and images available in all the different stacks.
Here are the steps showing how I put my page together:
- Gesso the page
- Cut out the window image from the Doors & Windows stack
- Cut a loose circle from the blue vellum-like paper from Lorraine Haight Moraine’s BackStack and stitch on top of the window image
- Trim excess corners of window image that may be peeking through on top
- Glue down to the page
- Draw loose leafy branches to mimic the photo (I used Faber Castell’s graphite aquarelle pencil)
- Use a thin tip wet brush and outline the leaves to activate the graphite
- Add some water colour
- Draw paving stones loosely with the pencil and outline as above
- Glue down the Altered Ancestor image from Lorraine Haight Moraine’s CoreStack
- Choose your preferred tissue phrase and glue down with matte medium
The stacks I used are:
Lorraine Haight Moraine’s CoreStack:
Lorraine Haight Moraine’s BackStack:
Doors and Windows CardStack:
It’s been my pleasure to create with these fabulous images and amazing range of papers. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
Enjoy & be inspired.
To see more of Tina’s amazing work, check it out on her social media links below:
Thank you Tina!