Hello, it’s Tina back today Guest Designing for ArtStacks! For today’s page I incorporated pieces from three different stacks. I love how they are interchangeable and flow so nicely together.
~the window, little black cat and phrase are all from the Doors & Windows CardStack
~the female Altered Ancestor image is from Lorraine Haight Moraine’s CoreStack
~the blue cardstock on the botanical image is from Lorraine Haight Moraine’s BackStack
Here’s how I created my layers:
- Acrylic paint wash
- Use marker to colour the Altered Ancestor image
- Cut out the window pane with an exacto knife
- Glue it all down – allow her head to peak through
- Draw botanicals on Lorraine Haight Moraine’s cardstock
- Cut out and use marker to create loose lines
- Create accents marks with paint and marker
- Stitch dots using sewing machine (optional)
Here are the stacks I used. Enjoy & be inspired!