Hi everyone! It’s Sharon.
I’m here today to share a mixed media art journal page that I made using three different ArtStacks packs. I have found that I don’t have to use the same stack when I am making a project – sometimes different pages from different stacks go together quite well!
I used one of my hand-made art journals that I actually won in an online contest. I was very excited to use my ArtStacks supplies in this journal.
- I started by painting my page with white Gesso, then I created the background using watercolors, a stencil, and markers.
- The blue and purple butterflies from the Anemones and Friends CoreStack matched perfectly with these colors, so I fussy cut them and added them to my page.
- I LOVE the Trees and Leaves CoreStack, but found that the colors on the printed leaves did not match these colors. No worries!!! I used watercolors to color two of the leaves that were printed on mixed media paper from that stack and added them.
- Next, I used a quote that I love, printed on tissue paper, from the Trees and Leaves stack. (I really like all of the quote pages that come with each stack!!)
- Finally, I decided that the smiling face, also printed on tissue paper, from the Faces and Figures CoreStack would be a perfect addition here. And I finished my page with some stamping and doodling.
The stacks I used are:
I hope you can create something wonderful today!