We always love it when Tracy creates her gorgeous cards and this one is no exception. Tracy used Lisa Oxley’s Bright & Bold digital files to create this beauty!
Here’s how Tracy put this card together:
For this project I used the papers from the Bright & Bold collection.
- I smooshed the background with oxide inks then decoupaged a piece of Lisa’s tissue paper (Page 3 of the pack) onto the background. Once dry, I painted on a light coat of white gesso over the top to tone it down.
- I took another portion of the tissue paper and decoupaged it again with gel medium for a second layer.
- I matted the layer with paper from Page 1. I really did not want to cut it because it is so beautiful! Sacrifices had to be made though and thankfully this is a digital paper so I can print it again!
- I fussy cut the rainbow and heart from Page 2 of the stack and the person from Page 4.
- I printed the words from Page 3 on tissue paper then sealed with Mod Podge spray before sticking down to the card with gel medium.
- I then glued down the rainbow and the person and popped up the heart. I stenciled in a bit of Prom Queen Lunar Paste for a pretty pink shine.
- For the inside of the card I printed one of the sentiments from Page 3 on cardstock instead of tissue and matted it on some pink paper from my stash. I finished with another of Lisa’s hearts.
This was made using Lisa Oxley’s Bright & Bold digital stack: