Wow! Tracy has been creating cards with Lisa Oxley’s new papers again. We love the results!
Tracy used Lisa’s Bright & Bold stack. Here’s how she created this:
- She used dies to cut the branch and bird from page 1 of the stack and white cardstock. We love the effect this created.
- She then used a circle punch to create the ‘sun’ from the paint swatches page and coated it with glossy accents.
- She cut the nest freehand from one of Lisa’s rainbows (how clever!) then glued pink strings in for the nest material plus some eggs.
- The whole picture was layered onto one of the black and white sections from the same stack, then this was layered onto yellow cardstock. The title was torn from the same stack.
- She cut some thin strips, again from page 1, and glued them along the edges then finished with little black spots made with her black paint pen.
Here’s the inside, featuring one of Lisa’s hand-written quotes:
You can find Lisa’s Bright & Bold stack here:
Thanks for such an inspirational card Tracy!