Hello Crafty Friends! It’s Chaitali here.
So rightly said by Dr. Seuss, “Christmas can’t be bought from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more.”
Inspired by this, I created two Christmas Ornaments from scratch using many different ArtStacks images and papers.
- I drew my background shapes on cardboard then covered them with paper from Lorraine Haight Moraine’s BackStack then added glitter on top
- I cut large snowflakes from some of the anemones in the Anemones & Friends CoreStack
- I cut out the small cute hearts from the green trees in the new Trees & Leaves CoreStack
- I added some of the hand drawn ornaments from the new Christmas Quotes MiniStack
- I added a floral canvas strip to the purple/blue ornament and music paper to the green one, both from The Homemaker CardStack
From beginning to end, it was so fun and festive!
The stacks I used are:
Let’s spread the festive cheer with ArtStacks this Christmas. I hope you enjoy my project and hope it inspires you to create something bright and merry for yourself or your loved ones.