Hi everyone! It’s Sharon here today sharing a set of Christmas cards that I made using the Christmas Quotes MiniStack!
I knew that I wanted to make some Christmas cards this year and immediately thought of the Christmas Quotes MiniStack that is available here at ArtStacks! Being short on time, I used Heather McMahon’s “recipes” for Christmas cards that she posted right here on our blog. I chose the Christmas Card Recipe #1, and went from there!
I found that I already have a Christmas paper pad, white and kraft cardstock, a star die, and Christmas ribbon in my stash. The Christmas paper pad has all kinds of beautiful patterned paper with gold foil accents. I have had this for years and thought this was a great way to use it!
Next, I followed Heather’s steps:
- Choose your quote from the Christmas Quotes MiniStack and cut it out.
- Cut one of the scrap papers slightly larger than the quote then cut the second paper to form a large frame around the first.
- Ink the edges of the quote and papers. Try black, gold or silver ink.
- Use a piece of cardboard or mounting tape to mount the quote to the backing paper. Attach that to the larger paper panel.
- Add a strip of ribbon roughly one-third of the way down the card front then layer the other papers over the top.
- Add a bow to the bottom.
- Scatter punched stars around the card and you’re done!
So . . . if you want to make quick and easy cards that are economical, too, give our Christmas Quote MiniStacks a try!
You can check out all three of Heather’s recipes by searching “Christmas Card Recipe” here at our blog.
I used the following MiniStack:
Happy card making!! Thank you so much for stopping by today.